It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Workers' Compensation Defense Attorney (Remote)
Westlake Village, CA 91362 US
A law firm is looking for multiple Workers' Compensation Attorney's for a fully remote position. This position will manage the legal defense of workers' compensation cases from inception to final resolution, including all aspects of discovery and litigation. The attorneys work closely with insurance companies, employers, and third-party administrators.
Do you have high attention to detail? Are you accustomed to performing as an individual contributor, but still helping a team succeed? Do you love tackling responsibilities? This is the right opportunity for you. Apply today!
Pay Range: $120,000-$150,000
- Advocate on behalf of insurance carriers, third-party administrators, and self-insured employers
- Prepare correspondence to clients
- Draft pleadings
- Attend court appearances
- Manage calendar
- Conduct depositions and cross-examinations of doctors
- Negotiate settlements on workers’ compensation files
- Negotiate lien claims
- Proactive case management
- Mentor and manage legal assistant
- Establish relationships with clients, co-workers, and vendors
- Attend marketing events with new and existing clients
- Review and work on files, and enter time into billing software
- Input case information into PracticeMaster
- Meet deadlines for client correspondence
- Attend client file reviews
- Conduct training seminars for clients on changing workers’ compensation case law
- Understand and maintain current knowledge of workers’ compensation case law and statutes
- All other duties or tasks, as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in Workers Comp and Defense
- Must be Barred in CA
- Must follow high standards of quality control
- Must have hands-on Dragon, Practice Master and Tabs 3
- Superior research, analytical, and negotiating ability
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Commitment to proactive case management
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% remote
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) (Eligible after 1-year)
- FSA, accelerated partnership track, and so much more
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote