It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Wealth Management Administrative Assistant
Plymouth, MN 55447 US
A full-service financial investment consulting company is looking for a Wealth Management Administrative Assistant in Plymouth, MN. This candidate will be responsible for serving as the main point of contact for the clients of the firm’s financial advisor(s) by providing operational support and exceptional customer service.
Pay Range: $50,000-$55,000 DOE
- Manage the client relationship, including but not limited to: scheduling of meetings, researching and responding to client needs and requests in a timely manner, and providing information within regulatory limits.
- Effectively communicate with financial advisor(s) on all client-related areas, concerns and issues.
- Complete reminder calls the day before for any client appointments with the advisor(s).
- Communicate with all clients to facilitate rollovers, beneficiary designations, online access and other account maintenance functions.
- Prepare all necessary documents and reports for client meetings, as well as handle all post-meeting responsibilities, as needed.
- Check Customer Service Logs on a daily basis and take action as necessary.
- Monitor recurring distribution list to ensure that sufficient funds are available.
- Process, track and follow-up on all client paperwork, distributions, investment transfers, service requests and check deposits.
- Scan and file documents into eFile Cabinet.
- Ensure client RMDs are completed prior to year-end.
- Assist with incoming calls if the main line is busy.
- Back up other financial and administrative assistants as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience in the wealth management industry
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Morningstar, Microsoft Outlook, Redtail and/or pertinent financial software.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred
- MN Notary Public required, or willing to obtain upon hire.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) 6% match (Eligible after 90-days)
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 15 days PTO
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-Hybrid