It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Wage & Hour Attorney
El Segundo, CA 90245 US
A legal services company that specializes in employment law is seeking a motivated and self-starting Wage and Hour Attorney to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for getting cases ready for mediation, briefs, discovery, and depositions. The day-to-day duties will vary depending on years of experience and what your specialties are. Our client operates on a team-based system that typically handles 60 cases at different stages of litigation. The ideal candidate for this roll will be detail oriented and prepared to do thorough and quality work.
Pay Range: $125,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Handle wage and hour class action cases in a team-based system
- Manage cases at different stages of litigation
- Provide high-quality work and attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with 3 lawyers and a paralegal
- Must have 5-6 years of wage and hour class action experience
- Must be barred in California
- Experience in employment law is preferred
- Knowledge of West Law
- Self-starter with strong motivation and interest in the work
- Good work ethic and commitment to producing high-quality work
- Comfortable working in a hybrid work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision – 50% cover for employee only
- 401k with 3% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Bar dues are paid
If you have a strong interest in wage and hour class action lawsuits and are genuinely interested in this area of expertise, you are strongly encouraged to apply for this position today!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR