It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Vice President of Engineering
Newark, CA 94560 US
A company at the forefront of technology to reduce carbon emissions is seeking a Vice President of Engineering to lead the charge in building a high-performing engineering team! In this role, you will be positioned at the forefront of the clean energy sector as you drive the growth of their groundbreaking technologies. They are looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience leading large engineering projects, particularly in the carbon capture or clean energy field. This role is fully remote, allowing you to work from anywhere in the country, where occasional travel to clients' plants in North America, Europe, and Asia, about 20% of the time. You can look forward to a new career journey that offers you global exposure and a pivotal role in shaping the future of clean energy. This exciting position comes with a fantastic compensation package, along with many more incredible perks!
Pay Range: $250,000 - $350,000 DOE
- Build and nurture relationships with suppliers, firms, and government agencies
- Collaborate with customers, project managers, and engineering team
- Enhance product efficiency and cost-effectiveness through plant design improvements
- Manage the annual expense budget and identify cost reduction opportunities
- Ensure products meet technical standards and budget constraints
- Lead the design and execution of production for carbon capture plants
- Manage CAD work and electrical system designs for projects worth millions or billions of dollars
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of engineering leadership experience
- Leadership experience in large projects ($100 million to $1 billion+) in carbon capture or related markets
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel
- Carbon capture experience is preferred
- Professional Engineer certification is preferred
- Knowledge of relevant engineering practices and standards in key regions (North America, EU, UK, Scandinavia, Asia) is preferred
Top of Form
- Competitive salary + EOY bonus
- 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance and short/long-term disability coverage
- Tuition reimbursement for continued education
- Stock options
- Office parking and secure bicycle parking for commuters
If you’re an engineering leader who is passionate about the fight against climate change, apply now!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting