It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
VP of Sales and Marketing (Solar Industry)
Orange, CA 92867 US
A solar sales and roofing company in Orange, CA is searching for a strategic VP of Sales and Marketing to lead their sales team! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of sales experience in the solar, home improvement or roofing industry, who can implement a strong marketing plan and motivate a team of professionals to drive growth in both the residential and commercial solar markets. As the right-hand to the CEO, there is a long-term plan for this position, so there is tremendous opportunity here for the future. The company is family-owned and operated, with a close-knit and collaborative culture where employees enjoy a supportive and flexible work environment. The position comes with a hybrid work schedule, 100% medical coverage, generous PTO, great co-workers and much more!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Oversee marketing strategies, including social media marketing on platforms like Facebook and Instagram
- Manage a team of 9 direct reports, including a Sales Manager and sales representatives
- Collaborate with the CEO to set budgets and ensure targets are met
- Develop and implement marketing plans, which may include hiring additional team members or outsourcing to SEO firms
- Maintain a deep understanding of the solar industry and navigate upcoming solar regulations
- Work closely with the CEO to support the company's overall vision and creativity
- Foster a collaborative and supportive culture within the organization
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in the solar industry or home improvement sales (roofing experience is helpful)
- Supervisory experience, or a strong sales manager ready to move up
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experience with residential and commercial solar sales is preferred
- Familiarity with BuilderTrend ERP or similar software is a plus
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- 100% Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 2 weeks PTO + PSL
- 401K with 3% match
- Hybrid schedule
If you’re an experienced Sales and Marketing executive who is ready to take your career to the next level at an amazing solar company with strong integrity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KL1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting