It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92120 US
A national leader in wholesale disability insurance products is seeking a task-oriented Underwriting Associate to join their team in San Diego! As an Underwriting Associate, you will play a crucial role in providing efficient customer service during case management cycles to minimize case time in underwriting. You will be responsible for understanding complex disability insurance products and underwriting matters. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience within the insurance industry, outstanding customer service skills and strong professionalism.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is proactive, performance driven and looking to work for a company that will not only value your skills, but strive to help you grow in your career. You will be working out of a spacious and modern office space where the team has breakfast on Tuesdays at a coffee shop, lunch on Thursdays at local restaurants and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks. The company prioritizes employee well-being and takes great strides to foster a nurturing work environment, making for an ideal place to work!
Pay Range: $22 - $27/hr DOE
- Review applications and pre-screen medical and financial inquiries
- Resolve complex underwriting issues
- Assist in case manager training and development
- Perform policy maintenance and handle change requests requiring underwriting
- Follow up on pending cases with carriers and brokers for status updates
- Document and send approvals to brokers
- Collaborate with the Sales Department and carriers to find alternative placements for declined cases
- Verify and submit contracting documents
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience within the insurance industry (any type of insurance)
- Strong understanding of insurance business operations (training will be provided for disability insurance specifics)
- Excellent task-oriented approach with the ability to stay focused
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Effective communication and time management abilities
- Analytical thinking and the ability to anticipate needs
- 95-99% Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 100% Long Term Disability coverage
- 401k with 4% match
- Paid time off, including sick leave
- Weekly team-building activities such as breakfasts and lunches at restaurants
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Free parking
- Work life balance
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE