It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92154 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Truck Driver to transport non-hazardous and potentially hazardous raw materials, equipment, and finished goods to different warehouses across San Diego. The driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of test kits while adhering to all safety procedures for transporting hazardous materials. The ideal candidate for this job will have at least 5 years of experience in truck driving and be well organized to keep track of paperwork.
Pay Range: $51,000 - $52,000 DOE
- Check all documents to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Deliver test kits in a timely manner and track each order
- Follow all safety procedures for transporting hazardous materials
- Ensure all safety and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Log driving hours and vehicle service and repair records
- Keep the truck clean
- Maintain a running report of vehicle defects, accidents, and violations
- Report damages to cargo during loading or unloading
- High school diploma
- At least 5 years of truck driving experience
- Current federal driver’s license “A” and “E” and state driver’s license
- US driver’s license
- Meet SCT and DOT regulations
- Clean driving record
- HAZMAT endorsement preferred but not required
- Bilingual preferred
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with 90% coverage
- PPO and HMO options available
- Eligibility for benefits after 30 days
- 401K plan with a 4% match
- Eligibility for 401K plan after 90 days
- 12 days of PTO in the first year
- 9 days of sick time in the first year
This exciting opportunity has the potential to grow into a Transportation Manager position, so apply now to start advancing your career as a Truck Driver!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR