It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Traveling Fire Protection Consultant
Salt Lake City, UT 84115 US
A national company that provides fire and life safety engineering, consulting and design services is seeking a Traveling Fire Protection Consultant to join their team in a client facing and remote travel position! In this role, you will be working with clients from various sectors such as retail, hospitality and health care to help ensure compliance with fire, life safety, and building codes. You will get to travel to various locations to conduct field assessments, evaluations and to meet with clients.
This is a great opportunity for both junior engineers and those with any experience in fire protection because the company is willing to train people for long term career advancement at any level. The position comes with a unique style of benefits that provide you with flexibility, including a company card to use for travel that allows you to use the miles and perks!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Perform on-site fire system and safety assessments across retail, healthcare, and industrial sectors
- Engage with AHA/building officials for compliance and safety assurance
- Develop code-compliant fire and life safety solutions in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Travel 80% of the time
- Build and maintain client relationships, adapting to their needs and personalities
- Stay up to date with fire protection industry standards and regulations
- Contribute to a supportive and engaging remote work culture
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues and clients
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in fire protection
- Bachelor's degree in Fire Protection or Mechanical/Civil Engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of Fire, Life Safety, and Building Codes, as well as NFPA Standards
- Experience with fire alarm/sprinkler systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable with frequent travel and effective travel schedule management
- Healthcare stipend
- Airline miles and points
- Bonus structure
- 401k with 6% match
- 2 weeks PTO
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-TF1