It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Tool Repair Technician
Portland, OR 97216 US
A lead manufacturer in Portland, OR is seeking a Repair Technician to join their team. As a Repair Technician, you will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on hand and power tools used in our production process. Ideally, our client would like someone with strong mechanical aptitude and experience in repairing pneumatic and electric power tools, but they are open to training a candidate who has relevant experience in fields such as automotive or electro-mechanical assembly. If you are mechanically inclined and love working with your hands, this is a great opportunity for you.
Pay Range: $22 - $24/hr DOE
- Operate and test electrical and pneumatic tools to determine condition, service or repair needs
- Analyze pretest results to determine likely trouble areas that need repair
- Disassemble tools to identify and repair issues, reassemble and test before returning to production team
- Determine usability of older tools and suggest replacements as needed
- Read parts diagrams to determine required replacement part numbers
- Complete estimate worksheets with required parts and components needed for repairs and add comments about device condition and repair plan
- Recondition or replace faulty components
- Perform quality control measures by testing tool performance following repairs/preventative maintenance and ensure they are within manufacturers specifications
- Assist with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical components and tools
- 1-5 years of mechanical/electrical experience, with 1+ years of service repair experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools
- Mechanical repair experience such as automotive or hydraulic component rebuilding
- Basic comprehension of mechanical and electrical devices
- Experience operating a torque wrench and understanding of proper use
- Ability to read and understand schematics, technical drawings, and diagrams for specifications needed for component repairs and parts breakdowns
- Computer literacy (MS Office, timecard software, email)
- Electrical or mechanical assembly skills
- Attention to detail in a quick-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 30-40 lbs
- High School Diploma or GED (strongly preferred)
- Fluent in written and oral English, bilingual in Spanish or Japanese is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options – Eligible 30 days after employment
- 401k with unlimited 4% match – Eligible 6 after 6 months
- PTO – 40 hours
- PSL – 4 hours accrued per month
- 9 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for related degrees
- Growth opportunities
If you are excited about the opportunity to use your technical repairs skills to work for a dynamic manufacturing company that values teamwork and fosters a positive work environment, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE