It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90021 US
Our client is seeking a Temporary Controller in Los Angeles, CA to assist Real Estate/Non-Profit organizations with multi-entity accounting, managing the AP/AR process, reviewing financial statements, and managing a team of 5-10 people. This position offers a hybrid work schedule giving the employee freedom to work both in the office and remotely. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in accounting, 2-3 years in a supervisory role, and 1+ years in property management and Yardi experience.
Pay Range:$140,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Understand multi-entity accounting
- Manage AP/AR process
- Manage a team of 5-10 people
- Review financial statements
- Review bank statements
- Analyze situations, and determine the legitimacy of items in AR
- Work with staff to direct them and prioritize activities
- Work with a tax preparer and audit team
- Help with grant activity and fund accounting that needs to get posted in certain ways
- Deal with rental receipts
- Find information
- Research and answer some of the questions
- Wind down the organization
- 5+ years in accounting
- 2-3 years in a supervisory role
- 1+ years in property management/Yardi experience
- Experience within RE/Affordable Housing/Property Accounting required
- Experience with multi-entity accounting
- BA Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- CPA preferred
- Experience winding down a company is preferred
- Non-profit experience preferred
Join the team as a Temporary Controller and make a positive impact in the community!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-Hybrid