It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92101 US
A San Diego-based Non-Profit organization is in search of a Childcare Aid! Full time and Part time available. As a Teachers Assistant/Aid your primary responsibilities will involve providing comprehensive childcare services and supporting the developmental needs of the children under the organization’s care. They are looking for 2 individuals who have experience in a licensed childcare setting and are able to create a nurturing and supportive learning environment for students. One will work with infants (newborns - 1 1/2 years old) and the other will work with toddlers (1 1/2 - 3 years).
As part of a team committed to improving lives and relieving suffering, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children in this rewarding position. You will benefit from work-life balance, full benefits, generous time off, a supportive team and the intrinsic reward of giving back to your community through meaningful, important and life changing work!
Pay Range: $19 - $21.87/hr DOE
- Provide classroom instruction and oversight, serving children of all ages in accordance with licensing regulations
- Work closely with parents and other departments to provide comprehensive support for students
- Develop, implement, and evaluate lesson plans that promote social development
- Maintain regular communication with parents regarding their children's needs and progress
- Conduct regular assessments of children's development and document these observations
- Assist in coordinating and executing field trips and other educational experiences for students
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience as a teacher in a licensed childcare center
- Must have completed 12 units in child development, including child growth and development, family/child and community, infant/toddler development, and curriculum courses
- First Aid & CPR-Pediatric certification (can be obtained in role)
- Must be 21 years of age or older, possess a valid in-state driver's license, provide current registration and insurance, and have a good driving record
- Experience with relevant software applications is desirable
- Experience working with children in a variety of settings, such as summer programs or as a nanny is preferred
- Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with colleagues and parents
- Medical Insurance
- 23 days accrued PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Fully on-site
If you are looking for a meaningful career working for a non-profit that improves the lives of children and families in your community, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE