It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
St Paul, MN 55130 US
A well-established financial services firm based in St. Paul, MN is seeking a talented Tax Specialist to join their team! In this permanent role, you’ll play a crucial part in managing tax assignments, preparing and reviewing federal and state returns, and by providing expert tax compliance knowledge. If you have at least 2 years of experience in tax management, this is a great opportunity for you to join an amazing company that works with a diverse clientele of high-wealth individuals and offers an attractive compensation package, along with a desirable hybrid position, healthy work life balance, business casual atmosphere and opportunities for professional growth!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Assist in planning and managing multiple tax assignments, focusing on real estate, construction, and manufacturing sectors
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, and individuals
- Demonstrate tax compliance knowledge and assist in IRS audits and tax notice responses
- Prepare compilations, reviews, and audits for clients, ensuring adherence to GAAP and taxation compliance
- Deliver exceptional service to clients, offering individual attention, responsiveness, and commitment to understanding their financial goals
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in tax management
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet, and audit software
- Willingness to obtain CPA certification
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, research, and tax project management skills
- Familiarity with GAAP, taxation compliance, codes, and regulations
- Medical coverage with HSA account
- 401K with 4% match
- Progressive PTO policy starting with 2 weeks the first year (5 years of tax experience many grant 5 weeks of PTO right away)
- Group life insurance
- Access to additional benefits (short-term disability, dental, vision, etc)
- Two major company outings that offer overnight stays
- A culture that values work-life balance and fosters collaboration
- Hybrid after training period
- Bonus potential based on billable hours
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-IH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting