It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381 US
A full-service accounting firm located in Stevenson Ranch, CA is currently seeking a Tax Senior to join their team. This role is a fully onsite position for a CPA with 5+ years of experience in public accounting to prepare federal and multi-state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations and trusts. The firm's clientele mainly consists of service-based companies involved in the restaurant, hospitality, real estate, and construction industries but you will need to be comfortable with all different types of clients and tax laws.
The firm offers a mature, family-oriented work atmosphere, along with excellent health benefits and potential for growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced tax professional looking for a stable career with an established firm that puts a high value on collaboration and work life balance!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Prepare tax filings, ranging from simple 1040s/1099s to complicated partnerships or S-corps
- Work on federal and multi-state tax returns, income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, and trusts, and prepare related income tax workpapers
- Speak with tax authorities and stay connected with leadership/managers on progress and any issues encountered
- Work with different types of clients, some grossing $250k per year and some $100 million per year
- Stay up to date with changes in tax laws
- Minimum of 5 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm and/or family office tax experience
- CPA License is required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience using Quickbooks desktop and online is preferred
- Experience using Lacert tax software is preferred
- Full Medical Coverage (100% for employee)
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with profit sharing
- 2 weeks PTO
- 1 week PSL
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE