It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Orlando, FL 32801 US
A renowned accounting firm in Orlando, FL is seeking a Tax Senior to work in their Corporate Services Department. The firm is looking for a dependable tax senior with 3-5 years of experience, including time spent in a supervisory role while reviewing other’s work and has experience with corporate tax returns. The ideal candidate also needs to be able to work well under pressure by managing to hit tight deadlines while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
The position is a hybrid role, with 2-3 days spent in the office. The position offers a merit-based promotion structure, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow at this firm! The company prioritizes a comfortable, team atmosphere, where everyone is very respectful of one another, and has been consistently recognized as one of the top places to work!
Pay Range: $ 75,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Prepare and review corporate tax returns, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Perform time entry close and processing payroll for the entire firm
- Oversee all aspects of the fixed asset accounting process
- Prepare month-end journal entries for Controller to review
- Supervise the daily activities of junior accounting staff
- Collaborate with clients to gather necessary information and resolve any tax-related issues
- Ensure compliance with all debt covenants, governmental and agency regulations, and GAAP
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or related
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate accounting
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- CPA certification is preferred
- Experience with reviewing work and providing constructive feedback
- Knowledge of international tax or nonprofit is tax preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Familiarity with CCH PM, Sage, and QuickBooks software is a plus
- Health Plan options with HSA
- 16 days PTO/PSL
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k with 3% safe harbor match
- Merit based promotions
To learn more about this new opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID