It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Orlando, FL 32801 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a renowned accounting firm in Orlando, FL to find a Tax Manager with advanced skills to join their team! In this leadership role, you will be responsible for supervising the examination and analysis of accounting records to determine the financial status of organizations and preparing federal, state, or local tax returns for individuals, business establishments, or other organizations. 5+ years of accounting experience with exposure to corporate tax returns is required.
This hybrid position offers the flexibility of remote work, with 2-3 days onsite. You will benefit from a competitive salary, great benefits and a firm that provides a comfortable, team atmosphere and has been consistently recognized as one of the top places in Florida to work!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $150,000 DOE
- Oversee and supervise the examination and analysis of accounting records to determine the financial status of organizations
- Carry out supervisory/mentor responsibilities in accordance with firm policies, including interviewing and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work and managing employee performance and relations
- Review information prior to tax preparation and all paperwork before submission
- Interact and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing excellent service and addressing any concerns or inquiries
- Stay updated on tax laws and regulations, ensuring compliance and identifying opportunities for optimization
- Draft invoices and bill clients in a timely manner
- Complete tax returns on a timely basis to avoid unnecessary extensions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business relations administration or related
- Master’s degree is preferred
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certification is required
- 5+ years of accounting experience with exposure to corporate tax returns
- Previous supervisory experience and a track record of reviewing work
- Strong knowledge of CCH ProSystem fx Tax, Sage, and QuickBooks; proficiency in MS Office and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with international tax and nonprofit tax is preferred
- Health Plan options with HSA
- 23 days PTO/PSL
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k with 3% safe harbor match
- Merit based promotions
If you have a strong background in corporate tax returns, exceptional leadership abilities, and a commitment to client satisfaction, this might the position you’ve been waiting for!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID