It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Ocala, FL 34471 US
An innovative accounting firm in Ocala, FL is seeking a Tax Manager to join their dynamic team! As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing complex tax returns, managing client relationships, and contributing to the firm’s continued success. The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of public accounting experience and has worked as a CPA, however a Tax Senior with 6-8+ years of experience and a CPA certification will also qualify for this role.
This firm is a great place to work that offers a top-notch culture with a range of exciting team-building activities and limitless professional growth and development. Their leadership focuses on technological advancements, efficient processes and they foster a collaborative and supportive work environment. Employees receive great benefits, ample time off for a positive work life balance and the position has the potential to go to a hybrid schedule to work from home 1-2 days per week!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Review complex tax returns, including 1040, corporate returns, and individual returns for a diverse client base
- Provide exceptional client service
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Oversee and mentor tax staff and preparers
- Collaborate with the team on process improvements
- Stay up-to-date with tax laws and regulations to provide well-informed guidance to clients
- 10+ years of experience working in public accounting/CPA firm as a Tax Manager OR 6-8+ years of experience working in public accounting/CPA firm as a Tax Senior OR
- CPA certification is required
- Extensive experience completing and reviewing complex tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, estates, and corporations
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience training and mentoring tax staff is preferred
- Familiarity with Ultratax software is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Two weeks PTO
- 40 volunteer hours
- Life insurance
- Standard holidays off
- Week between Christmas and New Years off
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this exciting opportunity to work in Leesburg or Ocala, FL as a Tax Manager, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID