It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Kirkland, WA 98033 US
A reputable CPA firm that specializes in public accounting is seeking a Tax Director to join them in a hybrid position based out of Kirkland, WA! They are looking for an experienced CPA with at least 10 years of senior-level tax experience to handle complex individual and corporate tax returns, especially involving trusts and estates. This exciting position offers you the chance to work 3 days onsite and 2 days from home, at a firm that will keep you on your toes where no two days are ever the same. You will always have a new project to take on, which means that this role will always be fresh and engaging. At this firm, the work hours during the busy season are kept to a minimum, ensuring that you will have a sustainable workload and a healthy work-life balance, all year round. The position also comes with a competitive salary with bonus potential, health insurance, generous PTO, a pathway to partnership and so much more!
Pay Range: $175,000 - $215,000 DOE
- Handle complex individual and corporate tax returns, trusts, and estates
- Provide expertise in individual, partnership, S corporation, and C corporation concepts
- Analyze and plan for complex transactions such as buy/sell agreements and mergers
- Collaborate with clients, attorneys, and financial advisors, bringing strong expertise
- Lead training sessions in the office
- Serve as a resource for questions on highly complex tax returns and issues
- 10+ years of experience in public accounting at a senior level
- CPA certification required (EA and JD are a plus)
- Proficiency in Excel, including macros
- Familiarity with State and Local Tax (SALT) and multistate tax regulations
- Experience in trust and estate work is preferred
- Knowledge of international tax is a plus
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus potential
- Health insurance
- 401K with 3% match and profit sharing
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid holidays
- Pathway to partnership
- Hybrid work schedule
- Holiday party
- Weekly lunch during the busy season
- Supportive work atmosphere and more!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting