It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a prestigious financial services firm in Los Angeles, CA in search of an experienced Tax Associate to join their team! In this role responsible for a range of tax-related tasks, including individual returns, S-Corp, and LLC's, with a focus on customized planning and tax services for individuals and businesses in the music, entertainment and sports industries.
They are looking for someone with a background in public accounting with tax experience and knowledge of international US tax matters. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented group of professionals in a wealthy and exclusive industry. You will benefit from joining a company that is both collaborative and inclusive that offers great pay including overtime, comprehensive benefits, generous time off, a hybrid schedule and more!
Pay Range: $30 - $40/hr DOE + OT
- Perform tax-related tasks, including individual returns, S-Corp, and LLC's
- Work closely with coworkers on complex tax issues
- Collaborate with the tax team to ensure compliance and accuracy in tax preparations
- Assist in corporate financial accounting tasks, such as reconciling income sources and invoicing
- Engage in financial analysis and forecasting
- Meticulously track and manage all tax-related documentation
- Minimum of 2 years of tax experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Willingness to pursue CPA or EA credentials
- Proficiency in Quickbooks-Online, Sipalti, and CCH is preferred
- Knowledge of international tax is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to handle intensive workloads during tax season
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Bank holidays and 1 floating holiday off
- Hybrid schedule
- Overtime pay
To learn more about this role, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-KK1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting