It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Tucson, AZ 85706 US
A rapidly growing e-commerce company that specializes in selling laboratory equipment is seeking a highly motivated Technical Sales Manager to join their team in remote position based out of one of the following 3 regions – New England (MA, RI & CT), Mid-Atlantic (PA, NY, MD & DC) or San Francisco Bay area (including Northern CA). They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of technical sales experience, preferably within the lab supplies and equipment industry to drive sales growth within your designated region. This role combines strategic sales planning, relationship building, and technical expertise, targeting universities and company R&D departments.
The position is fully remote involving 50% travel within your region for customer meetings, presentations, and networking events. You can look forward to a high earnings potential due to a competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure, along with great benefits, generous time off and lots of opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $175,000 DOE + Commission
- Develop and manage relationships with key customers and decision-makers
- Understand and anticipate customer needs, aligning our product offerings effectively
- Meet and exceed sales targets for the territory, contributing to the company's overall sales goal
- Travel within the region for customer meetings, presentations, and networking events
- Collaborate with product managers for technical support and customer satisfaction
- Maintain sales records and activities in the company CRM system
- Implement and adapt sales and marketing strategies to maximize regional growth
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical or scientific-based sales, preferably with laboratory supplies and equipment
- B2B goods sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM major or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems (Zoho/Active Campaign)
- Excellent communication skills and a sales-oriented personality
- Advanced degree in Materials Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Molecular Biology is preferred
- Previous experience in laboratory equipment sales and dealing with research institutions is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Bonus commission
- 401k with up to 4% mat
- Major Holidays Paid
- Hybrid schedule
To learn more about what this exciting position has to offer, apply now!
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-EH1