It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER BASED IN TUCSON WILL PAY FOR RELOCATION
Mesa, AZ 85204 US
A rapidly growing e-commerce company that specializes in selling laboratory equipment is seeking a highly motivated Technical Sales Engineer to join their team in Tucson, AZ. They are seeking motivated individuals and are willing to pay for relocation! As the Technical Sales Engineer, you will lead a team of Product Managers and provide support to ensure effective customer solutions and support. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working on the sales side of the lab products industry.
This position offers an attractive hybrid schedule with 1-2 days work from home, as well as the unique chance to be part of a small team that values hard work and a growth mindset. You will gain a competitive salary, great benefits, generous time off and lots of opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $250,000 DOE
- Lead the Product Manager department, guiding a team of 10 direct reports
- Collaborate with the sales team to address client issues, providing customer solutions and support
- Deliver sales coaching to team members and assist in closing complex deals
- Ensure effective communication with clients
- Support team growth through leveraging your technical sales experience
- Minimum 5 years of Technical Sales experience in lab products sales
- Management experience with direct reports
- Experience selling lab equipment and supplies
- BA degree in Material Science, Chemistry, Engineering or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Goal-driven and ambitious mindset
- Ability to mentor and drive team performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Bonus commission
- 401k with up to 4% mat
- Major Holidays Paid
- Hybrid schedule
- Relocation assistance provided
To learn more about what this exciting position has to offer, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID