It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
West Palm Beach, FL 33411 US
Our client is seeking multiple experienced and certified Surface Installers to join their team in West Palm Beach, FL, for permanent positions. As a Surface Installer, you will be responsible for handling soft surface installs for commercial buildings. This is an onsite job where you will work on job sites and not in the office. If you are hardworking, qualified, and have the required certifications and experience, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Pay Range:$41,600 - $52,000 DOE
- Be present at the shop at 7 am unless driving straight to the job site
- Work on commercial building and hospital job sites
- Install soft surface flooring such as carpet and sheet vinyl
- Work 8-hour days with potential overtime
- Follow safety regulations and OSHA standards
- Take direction well and have the ability to work independently
- Use your own tools
- Attend the technical interview conducted by the owner's husband
- NORA Technician Certification or 5+ years of experience
- At least 2 years of construction/field experience with NORA certification
- Fluent in English
- OSHA certified or willing to get certified
- Must own your tools
- Must be able to take directions well
- Aflac disability policy paid after 90 days
- 401k plan with a match after 1 year
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 1 week paid vacation and 5 days of sick time after 2 years of employment
- 2 weeks of paid vacation and 5 days of sick time after 5 years of employment
- Gas and Mileage compensation is provided if needed for work travel (within certain conditions)
Join the team of hardworking and qualified Surface Installers, and take the next step in your career today!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE