It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Supervisor Finance Operations
Calabasas, CA 91302 US
Our client is a leading real estate agency in Southern California seeking an experienced and highly skilled Supervisor Finance Operations to join their Accounting and Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all agent-related financial matters and will report directly to the Senior Director of Finance Operations based in their Calabasas, CA headquarters. The ideal candidate should have at least 6 years of accounting experience, with a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. They should be proficient in general ledger accounting, journal entries, reconciliations, and have a solid understanding of debits/credits. This is a permanent, hybrid position with the option to work from home 2 days a week, with mandatory office attendance on Wednesdays.
Pay Range: $90,000-$110,000 DOE
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day financial operations of company agents, including receivables, payables, and loan management
- Reconcile and oversee monthly receivables from 297 loan agents, with workload divided amongst the team
- Read contracts and apply accounting practices accurately and in line with legal terminology
- Maintain accurate general ledger accounting and journal entries
- Provide financial support to agents and coordinate with other departments on finance-related matters
- Ensure compliance with company policies, accounting principles, and relevant laws and regulations
- At least 6 years of accounting experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Strong proficiency in general ledger accounting, journal entries, and reconciliations
- Knowledge of ERP systems, with experience in SAP a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand complex contracts and legal terminology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with a 4% match, and PTO
- 10% salary bonus potential
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, client-focused, and collaborative team with a supportive and friendly culture. If you are a mature, professional, and dynamic individual with a strong accounting background, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
#ZR #INACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID