It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Woodstock, GA 30188 US
A young engineering company that prides itself on providing the sturdiest and safest structural designs for family homes in Woodstock, GA is in search of a Structural Engineer to join their team! You will be primarily responsible for designing new builds, renovations, and other projects using materials such as wood, steel, concrete and masonry but, you will also be required to complete inspections, provide estimates and other things of that nature.
The company is small and family-oriented and they have a comfortable work environment where everyone gets along. They are currently experiencing a strong growth period, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for an exciting opportunity and forward momentum in your career.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $115,000 DOE
- Completing site inspections for residential clients and some commercial clients
- Providing estimates on pricing to complete projects
- Designing new builds, renovations, and other projects using materials such as wood, steel, concrete, and masonry
- Making calculations regarding pressures, loads, and stresses
- Providing clients and other relevant contacts with technical advice on safe designs and construction
- Coordinating closely with project partners such as architects and builders throughout the project life cycle
- Inspecting properties to evaluate conditions and foundations prior to creating estimates or designs
- 1-3+ years of structural/design engineering experience preferred from a residential background
- AutoCAD familiarity or experience with similar programs
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Structural, Civil or Design Engineering or related field is a BIG PLUS
- Experience in project management, overseeing project life cycle from design to completion
- Analytical thinker with problem solver mentality
- Ability to maintain organization and keep communication lines open while meeting tight deadlines
- Medical insurance stipend
- IRA with 3% match
- Relocation assistance
- Annual raises
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KL1