It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 US
A highly respected non-profit organization that specializes in education administration programs is seeking a skilled Staff Accountant to join their team in Scottsdale, AZ! This is an exciting opportunity for someone with at least 1 year of experience in full cycle accounting, with a passion for making a positive impact in schools.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for a variety of accounting functions, including general ledger support, accounts payable, employee reimbursements, and assistance with financial reporting and budgeting. This role offers you the chance to work closely with a team of dynamic professionals who are committed to the mission of improving education for students, while enjoying a full benefits package and growth opportunities!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Assist the Controller with general ledger activities
- Manage accounts payable processes
- Process employee reimbursements
- Collaborate with the Billing Specialist on cash receipt processes
- Support the Controller in preparing financial reports and budgeting
- Assist with annual audits and tax filings
- 1-3 years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred
- Experience with Sage Intacct or similar financial management software is preferred
- Knowledge of nonprofit accounting and federal grants is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- 6 days PSL
- 10 paid holidays
If you’re an accountant who is passionate about nonprofit and education, this rewarding opportunity might be perfect for you. Apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting