It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92102 US
A nonprofit organization based in San Diego, CA is seeking a skilled and experienced Staff Accountant to join their team. As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of financial records, preparing various reports, and assisting in the overall completion of the annual financial audit. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of current GAAP and accounting standards, be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication skills.
Pay Range:$70,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Record, classify, and summarize financial transactions
- This role with be responsible for the reporting on 4-5 properties that are LLP’s
- Prepare journal entries into various accounts and resolve variances to ensure compliance
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for external users
- Assist in creating the annual budget at a departmental level
- Learn and serve as a backup for other positions within the Accounting department
- Ensure compliance with necessary cash reserves
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements to be presented to the CFO
- Maintain Fixed Asset and CIP schedule
- Prepare monthly and annual balance sheet reconciliations and maintain supporting schedules
- Assist with the completion of the annual audit
- Monitor intercompany transactions between multiple subsidiaries
- Recommend/provide guidance on new accounting process efficiencies
- Monitor all A/R and A/P activity to ensure the accurate impact on the G/L
- Complete assigned training and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience
- At least 5-7 years of accounting experience
- Knowledgeable of current GAAP and demonstrated ability to apply applicable accounting standards
- Advanced user of MS Office and knowledge of computerized accounting, preferably with NetSuite or other multi-mode accounting software
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness, initiative and ability to work with minimal direction and supervision
- Medical eligibility after 30 days of employment
- 23 days of PTO (accrued) plus 11 paid holidays
- 403b retirement plan available
- Growth opportunities.
Join the team as a Staff Accountant and be part of a dynamic organization that values its employees and offers opportunities for growth and development.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE