It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Irving, TX 75014 US
A supply chain company in Irving, TX is searching for a detailed-oriented Staff Accountant to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in financial analytics and integration of new acquisitions that will contribute to the company’s expansion. This position is perfect for an accounting professional who is a self-starter and able to be flexible with priorities and think for themselves while developing effective processes. The position will begin as fully remote and then transition to a hybrid work schedule at the company’s brand-new office in Irving!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $75,000 DOE
- Analyze financial history for acquisition reviews
- Assist in integrating new acquisitions into the company’s general ledger system
- Conduct monthly payroll data manipulation for entry processes
- Manage cash/banking and perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Review financial data entered into the general ledger
- Prepare profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and other financial reports
- Work with auditors and provide necessary data for year-end audits and tax information
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong technical and ERP system skills
- Self-starter and critical thinker who can work independently
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and disability plans
- 401K plan with match
- PTO and major holidays paid
- Hybrid work arrangement
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-IH1