It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Chicago, IL 60603-1826 US
A mutual insurance company located in the heart of the Chicago, IL loop is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their stable team, which has been around for 30 years. This HYBRID schedule only requires you to be in office Tuesday and Thursday every week! They offer a ton of growth potential and want to train this person to be the Controller in about 5 years.
Pay Range:$65,000 - $80,000 (negotiable)
- Assists with monthly/year-end close, bank reconciliations and related processing
- Assist with preparation of financial, investment and reinsurance reports
- Assist with preparation of reports for various committee and full Board meetings
- Assists with quarterly/annual statutory reporting filings, tax reporting, schedules or exhibits in compliance with the NAIC, AM Best, state of Illinois and other regulatory requirements
- Analyze revenue, expenses and financial commitments to prepare company forecasting reports. Prepare budget reports
- Daily processing and scheduling policyholders’ premium payments
- Assists with company special projects as needed
- Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Excel: Pivot tables and v-lookups REQUIRED
- Knowledge of insurance accounting/US Statutory principles a PLUS (but not required)
- Premier health and dental plan: They cover 85% of benefits for employee
- Annual bonus up to 17%
- PTO: 3 weeks
- 401k retirement plan and contribution
- Reimbursement for transit/parking
If you are looking for a stable company, with a flexible schedule and a lot of growth potential, apply today to learn more!
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-Hybrid