It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A national plaintiff law firm based in Boca Raton, FL is in search of a Staff Accountant to join their accounting team! In this role, you will play a vital role in ensuring accurate financial records and supporting the firm’s financial operations. The firm is looking for individuals with at least 4 years of accounting experience, including knowledge of GAAP and experience working with Sage.
You will become an integral part of a friendly accounting department that has their own suite within a large legal firm where the staff all enjoy each other’s company. This exciting new opportunity provides a generous range of benefits, including 100% medical insurance coverage, a 401k plan, and plenty of time off to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Pay Range: $75,000 -$90,000 DOE
- Review accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices to ensure proper recording in the general ledger
- Verify compliance with the firm's Travel and Entertainment policy by reviewing expense reimbursement reports and company credit card statements
- Reconcile bank accounts, addressing aged deposits in transit and outstanding checks
- Prepare balance sheet account schedules and analyze financial statements for accuracy and trends
- Record necessary journal entries for accruals and reclassifications of general ledger account discrepancies
- Create ancillary schedules and commentary to accompany financial statements and reports
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Gather required reports and documents for external auditors
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in accounting and reporting procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience, including knowledge of GAAP
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience working with Sage is required
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now is a plus
- Medical Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 5 personal days
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6-8 paid holidays
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE