It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sr. Property Accountant
Los Angeles, CA 90025 US
A growing real estate and investment management firm in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a Senior Property Accountant! They are looking for a sharp accountant who is strong in fundamental accounting principles, has experience in real estate accounting, and thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will get to work out of the company’s west LA/Brentwood office in a hybrid position and enjoy a family-like accounting department, work-life balance, strong benefits, fun events and summer hours as a perk!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Oversee month-end closing processes
- Manage ad hoc projects and journal entries
- Conduct bank reconciliations and maintain fixed assets
- Accrue property taxes and collaborate with asset managers
- Consolidate financial data quarterly
- Prepare monthly forecasts for cash flow, income, and expenses
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Work with auditors for financial reviews and audits
- Use AMSI software for accounting processes
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in residential/multi-family real estate accounting
- Strong proficiency in Excel and BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- CPA certification is preferred
- 100% health insurance premium covered
- 401K plan
- 2 weeks PTO
- Summer hours
- Hybrid schedule
- Paid overtime
- Fun work events
If you’re a real estate accounting professional looking for a friendly work environment at a great company in West LA, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-SG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting