It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sr Staff Accountant OR Tax Supervisor
Brookline, MA 02446 US
A distinguished tax-focused accounting firm offering a diverse range of services to clients in Brookline, MA, is seeking a Sr Staff Accountant or Tax Supervisor to join their team! In this position, you will have a key role in managing all tax operations, while contributing to the success of the firm and its clientele. The ideal candidate has 3-5+ years of experience working with individual and business returns for high net worth clients and is a CPA or is working towards certification.
The firm you will be joining is small and offers a unique and generous PTO policy. They put a high value on work-life balance and provide a hybrid work arrangement during the off-season. The office is comprised of respectful coworkers with a team-oriented mindset, making this a great chance to establish a long-term career in tax accounting!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $160,000 DOE
RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED! (Up to $5K)
- Review and manage a substantial volume of tax returns, with a focus on Single Member LLCs, sole proprietors, S corps, C corps, trusts, and estates
- Collaborate with staff accountants to ensure accurate and timely tax returns
- Prepare complex returns and address challenging tax scenarios
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior staff members
- Maintain a high level of quality and attention to detail in all tasks
- 3-5+ years of experience with individual and business returns for high net worth clients
- CPA or CPA trajectory
- Experience in smaller to medium-sized firms
- Proficient understanding of tax return complexities for individuals and small businesses
- Willingness to work diligently during peak season to ensure client satisfaction
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Simple IRA with match
- Generous PTO policy
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Team-oriented office atmosphere
- Hybrid work option
- Discretionary bonus
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting