It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sr Sales Executive
West Hollywood, CA 90069 US
A leading outdoor advertising company in the greater LA area is seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join their team. The company provides a diverse range of advertising services including billboard marketing, media and entertainment. They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in billboard sales or out-of-home advertising to be responsible for direct sales, client development and building/maintaining relationships that the agency already has. You will need to have strong proposal writing skills, and a high energy level to keep up with a busy pace of this job and the ability to travel to major US cities 2-3 times per quarter!
This job provides the opportunity to work in an exciting industry with a great earnings potential. It offers amazing benefits for employees and their families and has a fun work culture with lots of room for growth within the company.
Pay Range: $60,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Conduct inbound and outbound calls to agencies, building and nurturing relationships
- Develop new business through cold outreach and prospecting
- Manage a book of existing clients
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and team to meet monthly sales goals
- Lead the sales cycle from proposal to contract negotiation
- Travel domestically (2-3 times per quarter) to meet with clients and agencies
- Stay updated on industry trends and competitors
- 5+ years of experience in billboard sales or out-of-home advertising
- Strong proposal experience, including RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- Willingness to travel domestically, primarily in Los Angeles, with occasional trips to other major cities
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and persistent
- Competitive base salary + commission + bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – 100% coverage for employees and family
- 401k with 3% match
- 8-10 Paid Holidays
- Company discounts to theme parks
If you’re an outgoing professional with a track record in outdoor advertising sales, this is a fun and lucrative opportunity for you! Apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting