It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sr Research Associate
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 US
A nationally leading nonprofit organization that focuses on education policy and improvement is seeking a data-minded Senior Research Associate to join their dynamic team in Scottsdale, AZ! If you’re a passionate educator who strives to be at the forefront of cutting-edge research where you will have a key role in shaping national policy, this opportunity is perfect for you! In this role, you will be involved with impactful research projects and studies related to education policy, data analysis, and reporting via sophisticated statistical programs.
This is your chance to leverage your dedication and expertise to work closely with a team of dynamic professionals who are deeply committed to supporting educators and transforming educational systems. Your work will directly contribute to research efforts designed to enhance instructional practices, improve the effectiveness of teaching and leadership, and ultimately improve outcomes for students, so you will truly be in a position that will make a real difference in the world of education! To find out more about what this role has to offer you, submit your application today!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
- Manage and contribute to research projects, including data compilation, analysis, and reporting
- Assist with federal, state, and local grant writing, evaluation, and reporting
- Prepare research and policy-related papers, reports, and other products
- Conduct research studies, from conceptualization to data analysis
- Create visual presentations based on data, research, and policy concepts
- Collaborate with the research team on data collection efforts
- Represent the Research and Evaluation department for the organization at meetings
- Work on special research projects
- Ph.D. in education policy, economics of education, education research, or a related field – Master’s degree with work experience will be considered
- 3+ years of experience working on research projects, including data management and analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of education research statistical programs (e.g., SPSS, R)
- Knowledge of current and historical education issues and practices
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- 6 days PSL
- 10 paid holidays
If you’re a researcher who is passionate about nonprofit education, don’t pass up on this exciting opportunity to be a key factor in the improvement of education for students. Apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-IR1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting