It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sr Family Law Attorney
Cupertino, CA 95014 US
A family law office is searching for a tech-savvy Senior Family Law Attorney to join their team in a remote position. The firm is based out of Cupertino, CA and requires daily attendance to court in San Francisco, so candidates must be located within the Bay Area. They are looking for someone with at least 10 years of legal experience with a strong background in family law to manage a significant caseload, while supervising paralegal tasks and maintaining a high level of client communication. In this role, you’ll get to enjoy the freedom to manage your day-to-day activities with the trust and autonomy that comes from remote work, all while staying connected to the pulse of the Bay Area’s legal scene. The position comes with a competitive salary, several bonus incentives, health benefits and plenty of time off to shape a lifestyle that blends professionalism with personal satisfaction!
Pay Range: $130,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Manage and oversee a caseload of 40-50 family law cases, with the opportunity to engage in other legal practice areas
- Make regular court appearances, with the aim of daily participation if possible
- Conduct depositions and act as an expert witness in relevant cases
- Maintain proactive and consistent communication with clients, including weekly updates and timely email correspondence
- Review and approve discovery documents, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy
- Supervise and coordinate paralegal activities, including discovery processes and calendaring, to ensure efficient case management
- A Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school
- At least 10 years of legal experience, with a minimum of 8 years dedicated to family law
- Active membership in the California State Bar
- Proficiency in My Case CRM, Ring Central, and other relevant technology tools, demonstrating strong tech-savvy skills
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven track record of effective follow-up and client engagement
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant caseload while maintaining high levels of client satisfaction and meeting firm standards
- Residency in the Bay Area of California, to facilitate court appearances and client meetings
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid holidays
If you have a passion for family law and can handle a rigorous caseload with expertise, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-AS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting