It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Speech Language Pathologist
Eugene, OR 97401 US
A well-established nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the needs of children with autism and various communication challenges is actively seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to K-12 students in Eugene and Springfield, OR. This is a split job at two locations, one 2 days per week and the other for 3 days. To qualify for this role, you will need to have 3+ years of experience, ASHA certification, Oregon State Board certification and a commitment to helping students. You’ll enjoy a traditional school-year schedule with breaks and summers off, all while receiving year-round compensation, excellent benefits, and the rewarding experience of engaging in meaningful work in a beautiful yet challenging environment.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Conduct meetings and sessions, with many held on Zoom
- Create and manage schedules for therapy sessions
- Support two SLPAs, one full-time and one part-time
- Manage a caseload of 60 students, collaborating with colleagues
- Perform speech assessments for new students
- Attend staff meetings and meetings with various school districts
- Participate in internal training, including safety-related sessions
- A degree and licensure in Speech Language Pathology
- 3+ years of experience in SLP roles
- Current certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- A valid certification from the Oregon State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working with students with communication disorders
- A passion for helping students improve their communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
- Familiarity with communication aids and devices, especially AudCom devices is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Sick leave
- School calendar, including breaks and summers off
- Passionate company culture
- Diverse and rewarding work
If you are a passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children with autism and related abilities, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting