It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Solar Sales Representative
Cape Coral, FL 32757 US
A leading solar solutions distributor is looking for a Solar Sales Representative/ Account Manager in Mt Dora, FL. This position will be responsible for handling inbound opportunities from our various marketing channels, generating new opportunities, and ensuring they have a 5-star experience from the initial contract phase until job completion and closeout.
What the company offers: Excellent Commission, competitive pay and growth opportunity.
If you are a highly-motivated individual, a detail-oriented professional who works independently enjoys an entrepreneurial environment, and can have fun. This is the right opportunity. Apply now!
- Cold door-to-door sales.
- Handling inbound opportunities from our various marketing channels and generating new opportunities.
- Following industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales.
- Closing sales from the initial phase, all the way until job completion and achieving sales targets.
- Track performance and analyze sales data by customers, products, and product groups.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of markets, opportunities, competition, and other risk factors and effectively communicate them to the management.
- Will be assisted by project manager, claims, and also office team members at every step of the way.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Proven track record of growing sales profitably.
- Strong ability and desire to understand and connect with clients to discover and facilitate their company goals/needs.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, including the ability to effectively research, plan, and resolve complex situations through multiple scenarios/solutions.
- Proficiency at effectively prioritizing goals, assessing team capability, and coordinating resources to achieve those goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote