It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Social Media Specialist
Renton, WA 98057 US
Our client is seeking a talented Social Media Specialist to join their growing construction business. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for driving audience growth, engagement, click-through rates, and leads through various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. You will work closely with the Brand & Creative Manager to execute successful social media campaigns to create and organize content for all social media channels. This is a Monday through Thursday hybrid position and Friday is fully remote.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Assist with social media and take ownership of all social channels
- Help with audience growth, engagement, click-through, leads, and sales
- Track KPIs and collaborate with the marketing team on campaigns
- Create and edit content, including highlight reels and videos
- Work with 7 different departments within the company
- Organize content and collaborate on brainstorming sessions
- Understand campaign strategy and be able to articulate and explain the process
- 3-5 years of experience, with a strong understanding of KPIs, data, and drive for results
- Experience with social media platforms, Microsoft Office, and Excel
- Familiarity with the home space improvement industry
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Canva, and CMS dashboards preferred but not required
- Ability to analyze and pull data related to KPIs
- Positive attitude and willingness to accept constructive feedback
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Health Benefits for employees and dependents, eligible after 60 days of employment
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k with 4% matching, eligible after 90 days of employment
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Vacation accrual on each paycheck, 4.67 per check (2x a month) and just under 3 weeks of vacation
- Lead generated bonus structure with expected earnings of $100k at a minimum (max $125k)
- Paid Holidays, including 9 holidays throughout the year
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for social media management and driving results, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR