It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Small Family Office Controller
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 US
A small family office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL is seeking a Small Family Office Controller to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of two, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting, and assisting in the month-end close.
With a strong focus on work-life balance and a laid-back work environment, this company values accountability and hard work. The team is friendly and easy-going, creating a supportive and steady work atmosphere. If you enjoy a casual yet dedicated work setting and are looking for a stable position in the real estate industry, this opportunity could be the right one for you!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Oversee and manage the accounting department, including AP specialist and Accounting Manager
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports
- Perform CAM Recs & Budgets, bank reconciliations, and month-end close tasks
- Assist with trust accounting, as needed
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prioritize and manage competing deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Accounting Manager to develop and streamline department processes and procedures
- Train and mentor team members to ensure career growth and department success
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, with 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Strong knowledge of CAM Recs/Adjustments and experience with trust accounting
- Computer savvy with proficiency in Yardi and Excel
- Real estate background required
- Tax return experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance – 100% employee coverage
- 1 week PTO after 90 days, 2 weeks after 6 months
- 4 days PSL
- 401k with 3% safe harbor match
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
If you are dog friendly and are looking forward to working a casual, small family office, apply now!
#INDOPS #INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE