It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Transportation Design Engineer Manager
Washington D.C, MD 20003 US
A rapidly growing full-service transportation engineering firm with a strong reputation for delivering innovative solutions to government agencies and private clients in Washington, DC is in search of a Senior Transportation Design Engineer Manager! This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a strong background in roadway design and business development to lead and shape the establishment of a new company office, while gaining clients for major transportation, municipal and water resources projects.
You will be primarily responsible for managing a team of junior engineers and expanding the client base through business development efforts, while collaborating with a diverse team of professionals, including surveyors, geotechnical engineers, landscape designers and traffic engineers. In this role, you will enjoy a hybrid work arrangement and a fantastic work culture. The company prioritizes growth, innovation and learning, while providing a supportive work atmosphere that includes a full benefits package with bi-weekly lunches, an onsite gym, growth opportunities and so much more!
Pay Range: $160,000 - $220,000 DOE
- Lead the establishment of a new office location within the DC, MD, or VA area
- Oversee a portfolio of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to client satisfaction
- Prepare engineering designs, drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for roadway projects
- Manage geometry design, erosion and sediment control design, and construction details
- Collaborate with a diverse team of professionals, including surveyors, geotechnical engineers, landscape designers, traffic engineers, and more
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior engineers (future responsibility)
- Drive business development initiatives, leveraging your extensive industry network
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer License in D.C, MD, or VA
- 20+ years of experience in roadway design, with a focus on transportation, municipal, and water resource projects
- Extensive experience with DDOT, MDOT, or VDOT projects (experience with one of the three is required)
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex transportation engineering projects
- Strong industry network within the DC, MD, VA area
- Proficiency in MicroStation, AutoCAD, Synchro, Vissim
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Health insurance benefits
- 401K with 4% match
- 20 days PTO/PSL/Vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Commuter benefits
- Frequent office lunches
- Free office snacks
- Onsite gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hybrid work arrangement
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting