It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Transportation Design Engineer
Washington D.C, MD 20003 US
A rapidly growing full-service transportation engineering firm with a strong reputation for delivering innovative solutions to government agencies and private clients in Washington, DC is in search of a Senior Transportation Design Engineer! This is an amazing opportunity for someone with 8+ years of experience in roadway design to work on major transportation, municipal and water resources projects. You will be primarily responsible for project management, engineering design, cost estimation, and quality control, while collaborating with a diverse team of professionals, including surveyors, geotechnical engineers, landscape designers and traffic engineers.
In this role, you will enjoy a hybrid work arrangement and a fantastic work culture. The company prioritizes growth, innovation and learning, while providing a supportive work atmosphere that includes a full benefits package with bi-weekly lunches, an onsite gym, growth opportunities and so much more!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Design and develop roadway projects, focusing on transportation, municipal, and water resource projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget
- Prepare engineering designs, drawings, specifications, and cost estimates
- Perform geometry design and erosion and sediment control design
- Develop construction details, including drainage calculations/design, pavement marking/signing, and construction staging
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success
- Mentor and manage junior engineers as necessary
- Engage in business development activities, leveraging your extensive industry experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer License in D.C, MD, or VA
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in roadway design, including transportation, municipal, and water resource projects
- Experience with DDOT, MDOT, or VDOT projects (experience with one of the three is required)
- Proven track record of delivering complex transportation engineering projects on time and to client satisfaction
- Design-and-Build experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MicroStation, AutoCAD, Synchro, Vissim
- Health insurance benefits
- 401K with 4% match
- 20 days PTO/PSL/Vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Commuter benefits
- Frequent office lunches
- Onsite gym
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hybrid work arrangement
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting