It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Tax Preparer
LA MESA, CA 91942 US
A thriving accounting firm in La Mesa, CA is in search of a Senior Tax Preparer to join its vibrant and collaborative team. The firm is seeking a professional with over 5 years of tax preparation experience, who thrives on energy, camaraderie, and a passion for delivering excellence. This opportunity is ideal for individuals who value initiative, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and demonstrate the ability to adapt, gracefully accept feedback, and efficiently solve problems. If this description aligns with your qualifications and you are an Enrolled Agent (EA) with a solid background in tax preparation, this is a an opportunity you won't want to miss!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Collaborate with the senior partners to prepare and review various tax returns, including individual, business, trust, and fiduciary returns
- Manage and handle investment income for individuals, rental properties, rental property sales, depreciation, and stepped-up basis
- Assist clients in managing IRS correspondence and amendments
- Facilitate the organization and analysis of client paperwork, ensuring relevant information is identified and processed effectively
- Work full-time on-site during the busy tax season to accommodate a high volume of client work and provide exceptional service
- After the tax season, potentially work remotely one day a week
- Over time, meet with clients independently and conduct tax interviews
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in individual, business, and trust tax preparation, spanning at least 5 tax seasons
- Possession of an EA (Enrolled Agent) certification
- Comfort with various aspects of tax preparation, including investment income for individuals, rental properties, rental property sales, depreciation, and stepped-up basis
- Strong skills in time management, problem-solving, and the ability to work independently
- Health insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- PTO + 2 weeks vacation + 4 sick days
- Paid holidays
- Friendly and lively work environment
- Weekly yoga sessions during the busy season
- Weekly office lunches provided during tax season
- Monthly staff lunches during non-tax season
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-CC1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting