It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Tax Accountant
Farmington Hills, MI 48334 US
A well-established accounting firm in Farmington Hills, MI is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join their amazing team! This position is an exciting opportunity to work at a firm known for its strong employee tenure and offers excellent growth potential, including the possibility of partnership. As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will play a crucial role in assisting clients with their tax obligations, ensuring compliance, and providing valuable financial insights.
You will need 5+ years of experience in public accounting with a focus on taxes to prepare and review tax returns and provide tax planning services for a diverse range of clients. The firm you will be working for has a strong culture centered around respect and hard work, fostering an atmosphere where employees can thrive both personally and professionally. The position comes with an excellent benefits package including a 401k, 100% medical coverage for employees, ample time off, paid lunches and other great perks!
Pay Range: $105,000 - $115,000 DOE
- Prepare and review tax returns for individuals, estates, trusts, partnerships, and S-Corps
- Conduct thorough tax research and stay up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations
- Assist clients with tax planning and provide guidance on minimizing tax liabilities
- Perform accounting duties, including bank reconciliations, journal entries, and financial statement analysis
- Collaborate with clients and provide exceptional client service by building and maintaining strong relationships
- Participate in consulting engagements and provide financial advice to clients
- Utilize QuickBooks and Pro System FX software for tax and accounting purposes
- 5+ years of recent experience in public accounting, with a focus on taxes
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA eligibility is required; a CPA certification is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (Online/Desktop)
- Experience with Pro System FX is preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong technical skills in tax preparation, accounting, and financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with clients
- 100% Medical coverage for employees
- 401k w/ 3% safe harbor
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6 days PSL
- Overtime during tax season
- Employer paid lunches
- 17% lifetime ownership on client business brought into the firm!
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SG1