It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Tax Accountant
Fairfax, VA 22030 US
A dynamic and fast-growing accounting firm in Fairfax, VA is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant with expertise in individual tax returns. The primary responsibility of this role is to handle a substantial client base, ensuring accurate and timely completion of individual tax returns and provide exceptional client service. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in preparing individual tax returns, with knowledge of corporate tax returns. This is a great job for experienced accountants because it provides the opportunity to work with a growing firm, collaborate with a supportive team, and enjoy perks such as generous PTO, Fridays off in the summer, and more!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Manage a substantial client base
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of individual tax returns
- Provide exceptional client service and maintain strong relationships
- Collaborate with the team on tax planning and strategies
- Stay updated on tax laws and regulations
- Assist with reviewing tax returns and providing guidance to junior staff
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the tax department
- 5-10+ years experience in preparing individual tax returns
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
- CPA certification
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate well
- Experience with tax software
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO policy that rewards over-time
- 401k with match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Additional insurances
- Fridays are work from home
- Fridays off in Summer
- Fun culture
- Amazing team building activities
- And much more!
If you love vacation and a fun, supportive team, this is the firm for you. Apply now!
#LI-POST #INDACT #LI-HYBRID