It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Tax Accountant
Encinitas, CA 92024 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a fast-growing accounting firm in Encinitas, CA in search of a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team! In this role, you will work with the company partners to manage complex tax returns, make tax projections, review work and mentor tax staff. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience delivering a full range of tax services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an accounting professional that wants to work at a small firm that values work life balance and has a fast track to partnership. The company is supportive of their employees reaching their goals and you will benefit from a hybrid schedule, full range of health insurance, PTO, IRA and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Create relationships with clients
- Accurately prepare complex tax returns and tax projections
- Review tax returns prepared by tax staff
- Identifying and addressing problem areas
- Identify tax problems and develop solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, taxation, finance, business, or related required
- 3+ years of full range tax services required
- CPA or EA License is preferred
- Excellent client service skills
- In-depth knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and all types of tax returns
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in tax accounting software
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement plan with a 3% company match
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6 paid sick days
- 9 company holidays, including birthday off
- Team parties and events
- Company provided coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Comfortable business casual dress code
- Up to date computer equipment
#LI-POST #INDACT #LI-HYBRID #LI-SG1