It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Real Estate Accountant
Los Angeles, CA 90025 US
A privately owned real estate investment company in Los Angeles is seeking a Senior Real Estate Accountant to join their busy team. In this role you will be responsible for all accounting functions of several multifamily properties. If you have the ability to function well in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and you are looking for stability in your career with a great work life balance, this is your chance to join our client's team of hardworking professionals. Apply Now!
Pay Range: $90,000-$125,000 DOE
- Monthly accounting close processes
- Monthly preparation of schedules to support balance sheets and income recordation
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly accounting close process for five properties including recordation of monthly operational activity
- Record monthly rental income, ancillary income, and reconcile cash receipts
- Maintain fixed assets, calculations, depreciation and amortization expenses
- Assist the accounting manager, assistant controller, and controller in all other special projects
- 3 or more years of accounting experience
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's required
- Background in Residential/Multi Family required
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vison - After 90 days
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Summer Perks - Early closures and some Friday's off
- Holiday's Off
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
#INDACT # #ZR #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE