It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Project Manager
San Marcos, CA 92069 US
A construction company specializing in landscape and outdoor space development is seeking a Senior Project Manager to oversee multiple landscape construction projects in San Marcos, CA! With a focus on commercial, education, retail, healthcare, multi-family housing, parks, and public space construction, the Senior Project Manager will plan, schedule, and coordinate projects, manage budgets, and supervise project teams and subcontractors.
This hands-on role requires a proactive problem solver with field knowledge, the ability to read plans and blueprints, and at least 5 years of project manager experience in the construction landscape industry. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to take charge of multiple large projects while enjoying a supportive, team-oriented environment, along with the potential for professional growth, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $115,000 DOE
- Take ownership of projects in the San Marcos office
- Ensure the quality, timely, and profitable completion of all projects
- Advise management, plan projects, conduct cost analysis and control, and negotiate on behalf of the company
- Oversee multiple projects
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate projects
- Supervise project teams and subcontractors
- Manage project budgets and track costs against estimates
- Document project information, including change orders, billings, purchase orders, shop drawings, and contacts
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot at all stages of the projects
- Ensure projects are executed at the highest quality standards
- 5+ years of project manager experience in landscape construction
- Field knowledge and the ability to read plans and blueprints
- 2+ years of leadership skills
- Bilingual - Spanish/English is highly preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Familiarity with Sage 100, Bluebeam, On Screen, and Procore is preferred
- 4-year college degree is preferred but not required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Holidays off
- 401K plan with 4% match
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE