It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Power Distribution Electrical Engineer
City of Industry, CA 91744 US
An engineering firm that provides public works infrastructure and civil engineering design services in Southern California is searching for a Senior Power Distribution Electrical Engineer to join their team in City of Industry, CA! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of electrical engineering experience, preferably in a municipality or consulting firm to manage and oversee the design, construction, and maintenance of underground distribution lines, street lighting, and electrical services for various municipal systems. This position comes with an extraordinary opportunity for mentorship and growth in the future, as the role has the potential to advance into Senior Energy Advisor!
Pay Range: $120,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Manage and review design and construction drawings for underground distribution lines and city facilities
- Oversee electrical equipment specifications and materials lists for electrical distribution system enhancements
- Handle design and construction for street lighting systems, including LED conversions
- Perform load investigations on transformer loads and electric services
- Manage projects from planning to completion, including budget and schedule
- Prepare reports, lead meetings, and make presentations to team and clients
- Conduct field work and inspections of project sites
- Develop expertise in electrical distribution systems, substations, and street lighting
- Attend client meetings as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical engineering experience, preferably in a municipality or consulting firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and power system analysis software
- Valid California professional Electrical Engineer license (or ability to transfer license within 6 months)
- Valid California Class “C” driver’s license for site visits
- Familiarity with ETAP and SKM software is preferred
- Electrical Engineering degree with Power Option is a plus
- Project Management Professional (“PMP”) license is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Long and Short-term disability
- 401K plan with match
- Generous time off policy, including sick, PTO and paid holidays
- Big growth opportunities
- Stable and long-term city contract
- Excellent team environment
If you’re ready to take your electrical engineering career to new heights, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity in City of Industry, CA! Apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting