It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Payroll Manager
CARLSBAD, CA 92011 US
A real estate investment and construction firm specializing in affordable housing is seeking a Senior Payroll Manager to oversee their multistate payroll operations. The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of payroll experience and be proficient in ADP Workforce Now and Microsoft Excel, with a Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or a related field.
The Senior Payroll Manager will be responsible for reviewing and processing payroll transactions, ensuring data integrity, maintaining compliance with federal and state payroll laws, and providing forms to auditors. The successful candidate will have supervisory experience, excellent communication skills, and be able to steer a challenging direct report to ensure accuracy and efficiency in payroll operations. This is a 3 day in office, 2 day remote hybrid position.
Pay Range: $95,000 - $115,000 DOE
- Oversee multistate payroll operations in ADP Workforce Now for 100 employees across three companies and entities
- Review and process payroll transactions, including hiring, termination, and data integrity updates
- Maintain compliance with federal and state payroll laws, including providing forms to auditors twice per year
- Prepare payroll reports and transactions using Microsoft Excel, including bonus calculations and forecasting
- Supervise one Payroll Admin
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in all payroll operations
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external auditors
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or related field
- At least 8 years of payroll experience
- Proficient in ADP Workforce Now and Microsoft Excel, including vlookup’s and pivot tables
- Multistate payroll experience preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Medical insurance plans: HMO, PPO, and HDHP/HSA
- Dental insurance plans: HMO and POS
- Vision insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Company-sponsored Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan participation with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunities for professional development
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible work schedule as business needs permit
- Company-wide events
If you are interested in working for a company that seeks to promote from within, then apply as a Senior Payroll Manager today!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR