It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
Sterling, VA 20166 US
A computer and network security company in Sterling, VA is actively seeking a Senior Linux Systems Engineer to join their team! They are looking for an expert-level software engineer to develop, optimize and maintain Linux enterprise servers. You must have or be able to obtain a TS/SCI with full scope polygraph clearance to work on cutting-edge cybersecurity projects with top-level government clients. The position comes with an attractive salary and strong bonus structure, excellent health benefits, guaranteed yearly technical training, flexible work arrangements and much more! If you want to be at the forefront of the dynamic world of cybersecurity, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $165,000 DOE
- Perform system and software development across enterprise servers
- Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automations
- Analyze all functional applications and design specifications
- Assist in establishing standards for all information system procedures
- TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph clearance
- 6+ years of experience as a systems engineer
- Proficiency in Linux, including Red Hat and its derivatives (CentOS, RHEL, RockyOS)
- Experience in shell scripting and manipulating the Linux command line
- Experience providing Linux Administration support
- Experience providing engineering infrastructure support
- Experience with cloud computing, including PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS
- Familiarity with CaaS (e.g., Kubernetes and OpenShift)
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, and PHP is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), CloudFormation, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Knowledge of configuration management software (e.g., Ansible, Puppet Manifests, and Foreman) is preferred
- Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack is preferred
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Medical insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible work arrangements
- Guaranteed technical training every year
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company on long-standing contracts
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting