It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Family Law Attorney
San Diego, CA 92108 US
A leading family law legal services firm in San Diego, CA is searching for an experienced Senior Family Law Attorney with at least 7 years of experience and a strong background in trial work! This is your chance to work at one of the largest and most reputable family law firms in the state of California, where you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of complex family law cases. The position comes with continuous growth opportunities, including a path to partnership making it ideal for someone seeking a long-term career at a solid firm, where work-life balance is prioritized and encouraged! Apply now!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Independently manage mid-level family law cases
- Conduct consultations with potential clients and sign them up
- Represent clients in court, including trials (approximately 1x month or every other month)
- Provide counsel to clients and instruct staff as needed
- Collaborate with paralegals for client communication and drafting
- Aim to become a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS)
- Handle comprehensive and complex family law issues, including witness examination and cross-examination
- 7+ years of experience as a Family Law Senior Associate Attorney
- Proven trial experience
- Barred in California
- Desire to become a Certified Family Law Specialist (CFLS)
- Time management and organizational skills to meet billable hour requirements
- Adaptability to work in a collaborative, family-friendly team environment
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Medical insurance
- 401K with 4% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid holidays
- Small, supportive office environment
- Opportunities for growth and a path to partnership
- Family-oriented culture
- Work-life balance
Don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GA1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting