It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Senior Estate Planning Attorney
Lakeland, FL 33801 US
A leading law firm in Lakeland, FL that specializes in real estate, wills, trusts, estates, environmental law, corporate transactions, and healthcare is seeking a Sr. Estate Planning Attorney to join their dynamic team! The firm is looking for candidates with at least 8 years of estate planning experience who can handle complex planning concepts for high-net-worth clients. Hybrid opportunity and relocation assistance provided if needed!
As a Senior Estate Planning Attorney, you will be responsible for communicating with clients about asset dispersal plans, preparing wills, trusts, power of attorney documents, and complex personal residence trusts while collaborating with paralegals and probate litigation attorneys to ensure efficient and swift action through the civil litigation process. This is a unique firm with a supportive work environment, transparent compensation and amazing perks. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Communicate with clients about their estate planning needs and asset dispersal plans
- Prepare wills, trusts, power of attorney documents, and complex personal residence trusts
- Design and draft irrevocable trusts, intentionally defective grantor trusts, charitable split-interest trusts, and grantor retained annuity trusts
- Advocate on behalf of clients, analyze their needs, and create strategic action plans
- Collaborate with paralegals and trust and probate litigation attorneys for efficient civil litigation process
- Represent clients in court proceedings as needed
- Stay updated with Federal and FL State tax laws and apply them to estate planning strategies
- Bachelor's degree with a legal background
- J.D. degree, with active membership in the FL Bar
- A minimum of 8 years of estate planning legal experience, specializing in trusts and estates
- Familiarity with fiduciary financial planning laws/regulations and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Experience representing high net worth individuals in estate planning matters
- Knowledge and experience with logic software preferred
- Skilled written and communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and a respectful, hardworking, and self-motivated approach to work
- Hybrid opportunity and relocation assistance provided if needed!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with 3% match
- 15 days PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- $400/month auto allowance
- Auto insurance reimbursement
- Corporate gas card
- Cell phone
- Professional gatherings
- Professional expenses paid
- Marketing expenses reimbursement
- Sports and Broadway tickets
- Cafeteria plan
- Much more!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID